Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

2024 Fuel to Go & Play Club Championships - Permit Request Form

By completing this Permit Player Request Form, you are seeking permission from Hockey WA for a player outside of your Club/Association to participate in the Junior WA Club Championships with your team. Please complete a separate form for each team.

Outline which teams the request relates to.

Including representative teams